Georgia Kunz, Therapeutic Massage
Georgia believes that we are all complex beings, with body, mind and spirit intertwined. She has a unique way of tailoring several styles of massage to fit each individual’s needs to nurture and heal.
She was a partner in designing the program at Health Choices Holistic Massage School which graduated several hundred exceptional massage therapists. As well as teaching several massage styles, Georgia created and taught courses in self development that supported students in becoming more confident, healthy and sensitive to clients needs.
She teaches Infant and Newborn massage to parents, caregivers, and professionals who work with babies and children. Research has shown massage to help with physical development as well as intellectual growth.
Georgia is an experienced and skilled Yoga Instructor and guided meditation teacher, and is trained in Hakomi, a body centered psychology which assists with inner healing.
• Graduate of Health Choices Holistic Massage School. 1988
• Director of Education and instructor at Health Choices Holistic Massage in Hillsborough, New Jersey for 18 years.
• Practicing massage for 23 years.
• Trained in Swedish massage, Shiatsu, Cranial/Sacral work, Reflexology, Reiki, Pregnancy massage and Newborn and infant massage.
• Yoga Instructor and guided meditation teacher, 35 years.
• Trained in Hakomi Body-Centered Psychology, graduated 2007
• Interfaith Minister, ordained, 2004